Our Program Includes:
- State-of-the-art Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) when teaching children, thereby increasing their ability to function and communicate successfully with a strong emphasis on independence.
- Data-driven assessments, treatments and procedures that have been validated by science- based research and accepted as best practices in the field.
- Evaluations that will provide specific recommendations for meaningful and lasting behavior change.
The Neuropsychologist Conducts a Comprehensive Assessment
- Neuropsychological Assessment of children and adolescents across a variety of presenting concerns, including Aspergers Disorder, Autism, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Behavioral Disorders, Attention Deficit Disorder, and Learning Disabilities.
The Behavior Analyst Conducts an Initial Functional Behavioral Assessment.
- Parent interview to discuss your child’s strengths, deficits and behavioral concerns.
- Two direct observations of your child (in the home and school setting).
- Assessments (pre-academic, language, play and social skills, self-help, and behavioral).
- Collection of Antecedent-Behavior-Consequence (ABC) and Baseline data.
Generate Goals and Design a Behavioral Program Specifically For Your Child.
- Once initial assessments are completed, the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) will generate goals for your child in all areas of need. A behavioral plan will be designed to address behavior concerns.
- All goals and behavior plans will be discussed and approved by parents before initiating any intervention.
Direct Initial and On-Going Training with the Individuals Involved in Your Child’s Care
- The BCBA will meet with everyone involved in implementing the behavior plan for your child.
- A training schedule will be developed to ensure that all team members are fully prepared to carry out the protocols.
- On-going training will be provided by the Behavior Analyst to facilitate maintenance and generalization.
Data Collection and Analysis Conducted by the Individuals Responsible for Program Implementation.
- A data sheet will be provided so that the individuals implementing the behavior plan can obtain daily data of your child’s performance.
- The BCBA will analyze the collected data regularly to ensure that your child is progressing in all areas.
Ongoing Consulting with Parents.
- The Behavior Analyst will consult with parents regularly either at the office or in your home. A monthly progress report will be provided and discussed with parents.