What Makes Our Clinical and Therapeutic Services Unique?
We deliver the highest quality of care with compassion and kindness to all our patients. While respecting the unique needs of each patient and their family, we go above and beyond to ensure adherence to research based interventions. We are committed to serving you, closing only 6 days per year for major holidays and providing a cost effective continuum of care.
We provide continuous communication with our families, building a more personal relationship. We have monthly meetings with the entire team present and require a certain level of parental involvement. With weekly supervision to instructors, we encourage a professional and supportive environment that promotes competency expansion through education and training.
- Psychological Assessment, Testing and Diagnosis
- Evidence-based, quality Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) program evaluations, consulting, development and instruction with an emphasis in Verbal Behavior (in home, school and/or community)
- ABLLS-R, AFLS and VB-MAPP Assessments
- Functional Behavioral Assessment (FBA)
- Behavior Reduction Programming & Treatment
- Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP) Development & Advocacy
- Parent and Staff Training
- BCBA®/BCABA® Supervision
- Collaboration with Other Professionals
- Individual Education Program (IEP) Development & Advocacy
- Skill Acquisition Programming (toilet training, food exposure, daily living, communication, social skills, pre-academic/academic, etc.)
- Contractual Services to Public and Private Schools
- Trained 1:1 Home Program and Center Based Instructors
- Social Skills Groups
- Structured Play Dates
- Speech and Language Assessment and Therapy (In locations DC/MD/VA)
- Language Groups