What Makes Our Clinical and Therapeutic Services for Autism Treatment Unique?
We deliver the highest quality of autism therapy and care with compassion and kindness to all our patients. While respecting the unique needs of each patient and their family, we go above and beyond to ensure adherence to research-based interventions. It is our commitment to provide autism treatment for adults and children by adopting a scientific approach using multidisciplinary assessment, and evidence-based evaluations. We as an autism treatment center are committed to serving you, closing only 6 days per year for major holidays and providing a cost-effective continuum of autism therapy, treatment, and care.
Through our autism treatment, we provide continuous communication with our families, building a more personal relationship. We have monthly meetings with the entire team present and require a certain level of parental involvement while providing autism spectrum disorder treatment for children. With weekly supervision to instructors, we encourage a professional and supportive environment that promotes competency expansion through education and training.
Autism Treatment for Adults & Children
Our Autism therapy, care, and treatment for adults and children begins with an interview with the child/adult and observing and measuring their behavior. This is followed by the parent’s interview to reach a correct diagnosis. We, then begin creating an autism therapy and treatment path based on the individualistic needs of the child. Research shows that adopting the right methodology can help improve valuable skills and reducing problem behavior. The best treatment for autism should be backed by the involvement and care of parents or caregivers in the home environment.
Our Clinical and Therapeutic Services:
- Psychological Assessment, Testing and Diagnosis
- Evidence-based, quality Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) program evaluations, consulting, development and instruction with an emphasis in Verbal Behavior (in home, school and/or community)
- ABLLS-R, AFLS and VB-MAPP Assessments
- Functional Behavioral Assessment (FBA)
- Behavior Reduction Programming & Treatment
- Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP) Development & Advocacy
- Parent and Staff Training
- BCBA®/BCABA® Supervision
- Collaboration with Other Professionals
- Individual Education Program (IEP) Development & Advocacy
- Skill Acquisition Programming (toilet training, food exposure, daily living, communication, social skills, pre-academic/academic, etc.)
- Contractual Services to Public and Private Schools
- Trained 1:1 Home Program and Center Based Instructors
- Social Skills Groups
- Structured Play Dates
- Speech and Language Assessment and Therapy (In locations DC/MD/VA)
- Language Groups